Friday, May 17, 2013

Leslie Knope is my Career Spirit Animal.

For anyone unfamiliar with the show Parks & Recreation, it is centered around the Parks & Rec department of a town in Indiana. Leslie Knope, the deputy director, is one of the most energetic and dedicated employees anyone has possibly ever met. Below is a short list of six reason why we should all aspire to be Leslie Knope. 


This is a fun activity in the mind of Leslie Knope:





Hobbies include: “Organizing my agenda. Wait, that

 doesn't sound fun…jammin’ on my planner!”







She has a great view on what deadlines really mean:





She knows how to see the good in everything about her job:



She is supportive of her fellow employee's accomplishments:


This is how she feels when she can't work:“The bankrupt government of Pawnee has been shut down all summer so it’s been three months of no work, no meetings, no memos, no late nights, nothing. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.”









Leslie Knope is my career spirit animal.






4 comments:

  1. Great Blog, I love Leslie Knope. I really like your page layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live my everyday life by quotes from Ron Swanson. A few of my friends actually started getting each other to do "manly" things by saying "What would Ron Swanson do?"

    I really like how you incorporated gif's into your blog. It makes your blog much more lively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! It reminds me of tumblr.

    ReplyDelete